jueves, abril 01, 2010

About a guy...

Esto lo dijo un niño de 12 años cuando le preguntaron si una chica que le gustaba, le gustaba sólo para "toquetearla". Y he aquí su respuesta:

"I wanna be with her more, I wanna be with her all the time, and I wanna tell her things I don't even tell you or mum. And I don't want her to have another boyfriend. I suppose if I could have all those things, I wouldn't really mind if I touched her or not."
-------------------------------------------------
Por si la quieren ver: "Un gran chico/About a Guy". Actúan Hugh Grant, Rachel Weisz, Toni Collete y el niño de Skins, antes de Skins, jajaja...

1 comentario:

Joe dijo...

I'm not that sure, because if you'd have all those things you'd wanted more and more, is nature.

bookends, or so.

Ayer salí con mi ex. Otra vez. Como suelo hacer desde hace meses después de que me mandó al carajo en un cuarto de hotel. Pero algo cambi...